Saturday, October 25, 2008

What can I say...

I guess I have to tell something about me...
Hmm...

Thinking...
Just thinking......

All right! I'm totally addicted to YouTube!!!!

I mean... All those videos.... And sooo little time.

Like... When I first discovered "Loving Annabelle" (and I sure do..), it was amazing to find deleted scenes that wasn't on the DVD (and even if "evolotionseeker" is the same as Katherine Brooks, it doesn't make it worse - she's amazing too - love, love, love that movie!). Just clips really - but hey, if you throw those addicted fans (like me) a bone... Well.. We kind af live for those moments (at least I do). I just can't get enough.


The same goes for the videos about the Callica-angle in "Grey's Anatomy".
I guess you'd be seeing a kind of a pattern here... And I admit to that too - all lesbian in movies and TV-series... I'm for it. Surprise!!!
The biggest problem about Grey's Anatomy is that I can't see it - unless when it has been posted on YouTube (so Hester aka BetweenThaLines - I'm forever gratefull).

Besides the occasionally movie or series for, with and about lesbians - there's the Internet. Thank you-know-who for AE (AfterEllen.com).
So far it has totally covered my needs as to updates in the "community" but then agian - I haven't been out there for that long. Don't think I'll be needing anyone bigger than AE though. It's got a bit about - and for - everyone. Amazing actually. Recommendable.

No comments: