Monday, July 6, 2009

Memory Monday:

One show I loved when I was younger, was ’Allo ‘Allo! The story takes place during WWII, but the show’s premise was not to make fun of the war. It was meant to spoof war-based film and TV dramas.

I still sometimes say Listen very carefully. I shall say this only once… and Good Moaning.
And I also refer to The Fallen Madonna with the Big Boobies from time to time.




3.41 – 3.56 and 5.56 (or 6.35) – 7.00

And I love how they play with the words






If you want to watch episodes from the 9 seasons, you should check out this channel.

And if you want the complete (fan made) guide to the show you should go here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ok finally got around to watching these :D and i remember seeing this show, but i don't know when or where. it is very funny though.