Thursday, November 6, 2008

Are you acting your age?

Well I must say that I was a bit surprised to see that I actually was acting almost to my age (I am currently 31 years old):







You Act Like You Are 29 Years Old

You are a twenty-something at heart. You feel like an adult, and you're optimistic about life.
You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences.
You're still figuring out your place in the world and how you want your life to shape up.
The world is full of possibilities, and you can't wait to explore many of them.

What Age Do You Act?



I'm not sure I like the descibsion though. It's to accurate ;-)
"I don't know... I just thought I would have figured it all out by now..." (Simone in Loving Annabelle - Just by memory. So maybe it's not spot on... )

No comments: