Thursday, November 27, 2008

Spoiler... L Word... We know who dies!!!

If you don't want to know who dies in "The L Word" don't look any further on this post...

Surfing the internet I found pictures.
Now I don't know if these are some kind of a stunt, or if they really show us who dies in the final season.

Look for yourself:




















Apparently it's Jenny...

Well it fits with the description form the last promo:

..Some kind of a party. 7 Ladies inside and a little girl
......found a woman in the swimmingpool.....

Well I only counted 6 women in the first picture: Beth, Tina, Alice, Helena, Shane and Kit (I think it's her 'coz we see her face later on, but she sits with her back first and kindda blocking for Shane a bit). And of course Angelica. But I don't know if Jenny is number 7...?


Both Jenny and Beth looks like they went for a swim, but Beth is the only one still moving. Maybe she tried to save Jenny?

Allthough it seems that we know who, we still don't know why.
I'm still gonna watch it. Even if it's gonna be waaaay later than January.....


There are more pictures of this, and some of Beth, Tina (and Angelica who appears to be ill..?..) here.


To those of you who celebrate (I'm European...):
Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: