Tuesday, June 16, 2009

I'm back again

I've been having a lot of trouble with my Internet connection lately.

But it finally seems that it will get fixed - at some point this week - so I should be back in business.

It hasn't only messed with my blog posts.

It's also giving me problems with my schoolwork, so now that it's up and running (at least for now) I was trying to find some music to help me get in the mood for writing.

I did find some songs.

Queen - Bohemian Rhapsody


Scott McKenzie - San Francisco


Hermes House Band - I Will Survive (Live)


ABBA - Mamma Mia


Rollo og King - I'll Never Ever Let You Go

I still prefer the Danish version.

But I didn't get much writing done... I was too busy singing :o)

Anyway.

Hope you have a great day :o)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hee hee. i love that last song! but does this really help you study?