Sunday, June 7, 2009

Sapphic Sunday:

I appreciate strong female characters in books/movies/series…..
And I especially like strong female detectives/cops/PI’s/investigators/reporters…erhm…whoever solves the crime…

Some books turn into great television series or movies. Others don’t and should probably just stay as books *cough* Camilla Läckberg *cough*.

Somehow when I read James Patterson’s books about Lindsay Boxer I could easily imagine Angie Harmon in the leading role.

I like the character of Lindsay Boxer, but I also like that the books (and the show) are about all the women in the Womens Murder Club.

I haven’t watched more than 3 episode of the first (and only) season, but so far I like it.












But this wasn’t the first time I adored Angie Harmon as a detective. I sure didn’t watch Baywatch Nights because of David Hasselhoff…





And finally: Here picture from Allure Magazine May 2008

Enjoy your Sunday :o)

No comments: