Sunday, August 23, 2009

Sapphic Sunday:

Since I've been really idle lately (okay maybe not idle anywhere else except for this blog) I haven't had time to really think about what I wanted to post for this Sunday.

I haven't been spending a whole lot of time on the websites I usually spent my time before; like YouTube or AfterEllen.

Instead I go through kind of a schedule while I'm online. And besides websites like Twitter (which I usually read just not at the same time as everybody else...or so it seems at times), icanhascheezburger and Cake Wrecks (more about that one later...) I go to a specific website:

eurOut.


Let me give you a few quotes:

"eurOut: Visibility of lesbian and bisexual women in Europe".

"Whether with humour or seriousness, Europe’s only website of its kind, is not afraid to pay attention to injustice and to openly criticize it, but it doesn’t forget the fun of being gay either."

“Europe is very gay!” the eurOut team says, “It’s time for people to realize that.”

So what I'm aiming at is that if you aren't already paying attention to this website...then you need to go and check it out!

banner block


Happy Sunday.

No comments: