Tuesday, December 2, 2008

The Beaver Bunch

This weeks topic:


Alright Beavers, it's time to think back to High School...we had a Baby Beaver ask the following: As a highschooler I was wondering how you guys dealt with homophobia when YOU were in highschool. I'm sure (as I definately do) you guys had to listen to homophobic remarks from classmates and backhanded comments from teachers. I'm sometimes torn about when to speak up- If I said something everytime I heard 'thats so gay' or 'you're such a fag' then... that would be basically every second of my day. You know the saying "choose your battles"- I guess I'm trying to ask when it is that you choose your battles/how did you deal with homophobia in high school.


So go watch their answers.
Remember it's a new Beaver Mondy-Friday.

No comments: