Sunday, December 7, 2008

This is what YouTube do to you!!!

I spend waaaay too much time on YouTube.

Sniff Swig Puff
Rock Hudson and Bea Arthur


Is it wrong that a girl my age loved “Golden Girls”? I thought they were hilarious.

Golden Girls bloopers


More Golden Girls - Greatest moments


And the Golden Girls - The lesbian lovers from Miami

Dorothy's lesbian friend (Part 1)

To watch the others:
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4

Enough of that.

But I couldn't quit - could I... Next clips are from WGN, BwB, SMMWT, 3way and other AfterEllen vlogs/vloggers

3way – I kissed a girl

I know a lot of people don't like that song - but I think it works with this video. (Ecxept for the "...it doesn't matter.."-part. Bridget DOES matter!!!)

We’re Getting Nowhere – Charlie’s Angles


We're Getting Nowhere/Brunch With Bridget


We’re Getting Nowhere – Randomness


AfterEllen.com


WGN – Mrs. and Mrs. Smith



Like I said. I spend waaaay too much time at YouTube (and on AfterEllen) - but I enjoy it Y.

No comments: