Saturday, December 13, 2008

Labyrinth... Never Ending Story...

Movies with a fantasy theme. When I was younger, I loved them. (As do I today.)

So here's a few YouTube videos.
Kindda like a blast from the past.

Labyrinth.

David Bowie plays the Goblin King and Jennifer Connelly plays the teenage girl, Sarah, solving his labyrinth. The movie is about Sarah and her baby brother whom she accidentally wished away to the goblins. And how she's to get him back.

Never Ending Story.
I know this is more of a music video - but I love the song as well. And it's the same name as the movie and the book (written by Michael Ende).


So I found a video with the three main characters (Falkor the luckdragon, Atreyu and Bastian). I YYY Falkor.


Goblins and Dragons...
No wonder I love Harry Potter.

No comments: