Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Statcounter - and what I do with it....

I have StatCounter.
I got it, so I could see if anybody actually watched my blog.
Not that it matters - well obviously it matters. I love having followers and I love that people actually read what I write. But what I mean is, that I would probably write anyway....

There's also this thing (on StatCounter), that tells you what people are looking for, when they reach your page/blog.

What's the main search for the moment:
- Karman Kregloe (sorry Bridget...)

Karman leads by far, but she's followed by:
- Bridget Mcmanus and Karman Kregloe
- Beaver Bunch

The top 3 varies, but not much. Other words like: married?, truth or dare, gay... are added to the requests.

So maybe I need to write more about Karman Kregloe - or about the fact that Karman Kregloe and Bridget McManus are indeed married. And maybe I need to write more about The Beaver Bunch.

Or maybe people will never find exatcly they are searching for... 'cause I dont have all the answers.

No comments: