Sunday, December 28, 2008

Ten People (or so) I'd Like To Meet:

As so many before me, I wanted to make a list of some people I'd like to meet. But my problem is, that there are so many people I have come to 'know' this year, that I don't event know where to begin!!!

Well actually I tried to make a list, but every time I felt like ‘I’m done’ more names kept popping up in my head. So I just kept writing…. After a long, long, long, long time of trying to narrow it down I ended up with this.

In random order (is there any other way to do this?):

The Beaver Bunch (Michelle, Lori, AJ, Jess, Lu/Laura, Kade)
Bridget McManus (and hopefully Karman Kregloe will be there as well)
Dara Nai
Sarah Warn (and Lori Grant)
Jill Bennett
Erin Kelly
Rachel Maddow
Meghan Tonjes (That girl can sing!. Her Collab Project Lifesize's Channel on YouTube.)
Rachel Shelley
5awesomegays

And those who almost made the list (well they are on my I'd like to meet-list but I had to narrow it down, right?):
Katherine Brooks/Diane Gaidry
The cast from 3way/Liz Feldman, Raimy Rosenduft/BJ Fletcher, George Drew, Jenna Watson (should I know their real names?)/StuntDouble/Dorothy Snarker/....pretty much everybody at AfterEllen.com (How to choose?)
Jill Hanner (
xgobobeanx)
Michael Buckley (Yeah he's on
YouTube too)
A whole bunch of other YouTube'rs (I know I've mentioned some, but there are more, so many more I'd like to meet. Like
DatAintRight, azrienoch, katlitter, misscupcake1, imaJENtleman, caughtnbetween, projectblogsphere, GeneticBlend and many, many, many more.....)


Why do I find it so difficult finding people (I want to meet) that are not connected to either YouTube or AfterEllen? Sometimes I think I have more contact with my ‘Internet-family’ than my real family….
Jeeze I got to get a life….

Maybe I should make at list of people I'd like to hang out with...?
Or maybe I should just go hang out with some real people - and stop making lists about every thing ;o)
Except maybe my 100 things to do before I turn 40-list... :o)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Well...if you meet me...I know jill and michelle from the beaver bunch...and I have katlitters phone number...you'll be half way through your list!

Xoxoxox
AJ

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Random said...

Yes I would ;o)
And it would be really awesome! I would so love to meet all of you!
But I don't live in USA...
Maybe some day....
Thanks AJ :o)