Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Feeling a bit blue today?

That’s probably because it’s St. Patricks Day or as the Irish say: Lá ’le Pádraig or Lá Fhéile Pádraig.

And I do mean blue, however green is probably the colour you connect with St. Patricks Day nowadays. It’s a shamrock thing.


And if you feel like celebrating, but don’t know where to go….
Click here – it’s worldwide - just find your country somewhere on the list

I'm not really celebrating St. Patricks Day, but I'm somewhat intrigued by the Irish. (I think it must be a past life experience or something, because I've never actually been to Ireland).

But if I were celebrating I might wanna buy me one of these:




Get one of these:


And add:


(Maybe I'll do that anyway...)


And finally I'll be:




Happy


ST. PATRICKS DAY

No comments: