Saturday, March 28, 2009

The Italian Dream:

It’s not that I dream of Italy (although I would love to go someday – I’ve travelled in Europe but never to Italy).
What I’m referring to is a television show that’s currently airing in Denmark. And since it’s kind of a reality show I didn’t pay much attention to it at first. But then the couples [looking for the Italian Dream] were to study Italian (when in Rome… - and all that).

I have to say. With a teacher like that I would either:

A: Study my a** off to impress her or

B: Not learn a single word of Italian just because I would be too busy looking at her.

Or possibly

C: Study as hell when I was alone and then not being able to impress her at all because I wouldn’t be able to form a sentence (even in Danish) in her presence…

It'll probably be the latter... I'm such or dork ;o)

She’s just…well… HOT!

This picture does not do her justice. At all! And if there were any way that I could posibly show you a video of here I so would. She's just gorgeous, funny, charming... oh my.

If you speak any Dutch or German (or similar) you'll be able to read about her here. (If not there’s always Google translate - although it’s not quite accurate at times).

But here are the basics (I won't promise I did better than Google translate, though):

She’s 28 and is a major in Italian language and literature. She lives with her parents and she’s 'got a friend’ (or at least that’s what I make of it – don’t dare asking Google translate…). She’s currently teaching a 12 year-old girl with autism (1 on 1 lessons) but hopes to teach a ‘real’(?) class some day. (And apparently she’s known to be a strict teacher [OMG. Is it hot in here...?]). And at night she teaches aerobic and dancing.

I am so going to Italy! ;o)

Excuse me while I'll track down my passport.... Photoserver.WS

No comments: