Sunday, March 15, 2009

Sapphic Sunday:

Thanks to Natazzz, One More Lesbian and - eventually YouTuber Pepsienglish I'm addicted to "Los Hombres De Paco" (Paco's men). (So addicted that I actually began watching the clips from the series in Spanish without the English subtitles (don't ask why....I had a 'duh' moment later on). I didn't understand much (from the words - not the acting...) but I couldn't stop watching.

Here's why (with English subs):

Pepa and Silvia are preparing for an undercover job at a club called "Flashdance". (If you don't care much for the dialog or the story, go to 3.45)


Silvia's talking to her sister Lola about flirting


The first kiss

Paco is Pepa's brother and Don Lorenzo is Silvia's father. Paco is also married to Silvias sister Lola. And Sara is Paco's (and Lola's) daughter. Confused? Just wait till you find out who Sara's boyfriend is.

"I don't know how to do this"


I haven't watch all the videos yet, but I'm getting there.

Are you still reading this? Go watch the videos instead ;o)

And have a great Sunday.

No comments: