Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Sometimes I wonder....

...where the hell I've been living for the past - I don't know - 30-some years?

I went over to eurOut to take the HMDYKAELE quiz - but I didn’t know any of the answers.....except for No. 1, 12 and 13. So I'm not entering that contest...

3 (THREE!!!) answers out of 15!?!?
Really???!?

I mean...REALLY?!?!?!?

Are you even gay???
Erhm...that would be pretty safe to assume, yes, but apparently I've been living in my own world. Like Fantasia (or Randomania)...? At least my info on the LGBTQ community has been rather random - up till I discovered AfterEllen (and now eurOut).
[the fact that I only recently(?) re-discovered my 'gay-ness' could also have something to do with my ignorence....]

So I wait patiently for the rest of the answers to the quiz (the deadline is midnight March 4th - standard European time +1 GMT).

You should give it a try.
The chances of you doing worse than me is non-existent ;o)

No comments: