Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Hot blondes... Anyone?

I've been on a Quest. A mission.
I've had a really hard time trying to find any blonde women I actually think is hot beyond words.
Well it's not entirely true...
I find Charlize Theron extremely hot. Like all-round hot (as in hot no matter what she acts/does). And hey, wouldn't you?
But she's it?!?
It's not that I can't think of any blondes. I just don't find them as attractive as I find brunettes (or red haired). Well maybe Diane Gaidry, and Erin Kelly (I have only seen her with dark hair, but apparently she's a 'natural blonde' - and I just went totally 'Loving Annabelle' again...).
But then I searched my computer (and Google the Internet) for pictures, and it hit me:
What was I thinking?

Both Kate Winslet

and Keira Knightley

could definitely rock my...erhm...world!

So point proven (?!?).
I like women - regardless of their hair color ;o)

No comments: