Friday, January 16, 2009

It's Friday. L Word begins soon.

Some times I wish that I live in USA. But most of the time I'm happy where I am.
So why bring this up now?
The L Word! It starts Sunday. And I can't watch it. At least not on my TV - and not legally. In theory I have to wait on the DVD. But Thank God (and I'm not even religious!) for YouTube!!!

Anyway.
I know everyone has their favorite character and/or couple. I like Helena Peabody (well actually I like Rachel Shelley, but it's a win-win situation) the most. Both the bitchy and the softer version. And I thought Dylena was the best thing that ever happend to Helena. And Dylan's back this season!
Alright, I'll stop rambling about this for now.

I just wanted to post these pictures. No, they are not new.
I give you:

Rachel Shelley (Helena Peabody in "The L Word")




Alexandra Hedison (Dylan Moreland in "The L Word")



And for those of you who prefer other characters:







Okay, so I got a little carried away, but I didn't want to leave anybody out.

Feel the connection?

I can't wait. Just wish I didn't have to wait so long...

2 comments:

MFL said...

Hi, I cannot wait
Realy hope Dylan and helena get back together

Dylan and Helena Love Story has their story so far in video

Enjoy

Random said...

I hear you!
Love the videos you display. Especially the first two ;o)