Wednesday, January 28, 2009

I'm sorry....

Sometimes life just gets in the way of...well life.

This monday (while I was finishing my post for Memory Monday) I got a call from my mother. My dad had had an accident at work. She wasn't sure how bad it was, but she couldn't go anywhere because my dad always takes the car to work. So she asked if I could take her. And of course I could.

I will spare you the cruel details, but 'after all' he 'only' injured a finger (the middle finger on his right hand - they were able to put it back on and he get's to keep it), but it still meant that we spend most of the evening at the hospital (My mom and I went home when he went to surgery). The next day we went to get him home.

I haven't been home since Monday and due to that I haven't been able to finish my post on Memory Monday. I haven't given an update on the Beaver Bunch topics for the week, I haven't uploaded tons and tons of random pictures, comic strips and/or videos...
I have postponed Memory Monday till next Monday.
The Beaver Bunch topics... I haven't even had time to see them yet, but I will and if you still haven't saved the url click on the Beaver Bunch logo over to the right.

I am way behind on everything this week:
YouTube (and The L Word)
AfterEllen (recaps, B.J. Fletcher and This Just Out, articles)
eurOut
MySpace
Twitter

Not to mention that I got a new carpet in my livingroom this weekend and I haven't been home to put the furniture back in place. Most of them are too heavy for one person to carry alone (my dad was supposed to help me but maybe I can get my brother-in-law to help).

But now that everything is back to normal hopefully I'll catch up on everything.
How was your week so far?

No comments: