Saturday, January 17, 2009

Random Saturday Post.

So I know this is stupid. Or weird. Or even both ;o)
But while I was wasting time (on YouTube where else...) I found this.
And now I really want to watch the series again *sigh*.
Intro:


Also.

I was watching pictures from my childhood (how long does this period of time last?). One of them was from my room, and I realized that I had a picture (more like a small poster, really) of Edward Furlong on my wall. Why, might you ask? (Or not, but I'll answer anyway).
Because I couldn't find a poster with Linda Hamilton. Maybe I wasn't really trying that hard after all, because I already had a poster with Belinda Carlisle, and I didn't want anyone to figure out that I was more interested in the girls than the boys.
And everybody else (aka my friends) thought he was cute, so...Edward instead of Linda Hamilton....?
Nowadays I don't plaster my walls with posters. I put them in my blog Photoserver.WS.

Belinda Carlisle



Linda Hamilton



Now if you need a picture of Edward Furlong to compare whether or not it was an okay choice to have him on my wall, I suggest you Google it ;o)

No comments: