Thursday, April 9, 2009

Fagget Fairys:


I’m not trying to be rude or anything.

It’s the name of a Danish group.



Which I just discovered *blushes*(. I should be more up to speed on these things. But I’m terrible at keeping myself updated on anything within the gay community. [I blame the fact that I’m ‘new at this’ – and by ‘this’ I mean (acting on) being gay.])

Anyway.

These two girls (who are partners at work as well as private) have been making music [] since 2007. And I guess it’s the kind of music that you either hate or love. And given my taste in music you probably shouldn’t take my advice, but I’m leaning towards love. ;o)

This is how they describe themselves: Fagget Fairys are an explosive cocktail of Islam, lesbianism, true love, and relentless beats.



This is one of their songs. It’s called “Feed the Horse”.

With that in mind... Enjoy:




Given both the song and the music video I had some idea of what the title meant, but (just in case I was way off) I looked it up

Moving on:

For more information visit their MySpace.

No comments: