Friday, April 10, 2009

Otalia

Yeah, so I'm slightly obsessed with these two characters...

And there has been so much...tension lately. Not in the videos (but that's just because there hasn't been any episodes since 4/6..). It's mainly due to the gap between the 4/6 video and the upcomming episode 4/14 mentioned in the spoilers. (Gawd I never thought I would get hooked on a soap opera couple. I never thouht I would write gawd either...)

So the 4/6 video (which by the way is very beautiful in acting as well as writing)




I'm beginning to understand why some call Crystal Chappell "the Goddess of Daytime".


Crystal Chappell:



Jessica Leccia:



And a 'not so serious' video (*lol*). (Click on the red button. When it turns green. Click again. Or watch it here and imagine the dueling banjos.)



Have a nice weekend.

1 comment:

Karen said...

I used to watch Guiding Light back when it was good. Like seven years ago. When Michelle was dating that one hot dude. Danny Santos. And she dated another hot dude before him. I forget his name.

reelartsy.blogspot.com