Saturday, April 18, 2009

The week of absence:

So I've been ill....

And it has been really frustrating.
Apparently I'm allergic to....some pollen. I don't know. But it makes sense somehow. The weather has been great - no wonderful, actually - and every tree, flower or any other plant in my garden is blooming right now. So I guess there's pollen everywhere.

On top of that I'm in desperate need of vitamin D. (But with all that sun... I don't really get why...) I lack 7/8 of the vitamin D I should have in my body - so it's pretty low I guess. And I get a really, really, really bad headache from all the extra vitamin D's I'm taking.

But it gets worse.

My Internet has been acting weird as well. (It's the ISP - and all my neighbors have received a letter stating, that there were problems but that they would fix it as soon as possible. I didn't get a letter. And since my Internet, television and phone are all connected to the same line, I've had a very silent week. (Couldn't really read that much either, due to the headache...)

Okay. I'll stop whining now.

No comments: