Friday, February 6, 2009

Guess what?

So I caved in. I had to see what all the fuzz was about.

I have begun to watch Battlestar Galactica.
(Moving on to season 2 shortly)

At first I didn’t see what the whole Starbuck craze was all about.
But that was only because I had my eyes on another character...


What? She's a teacher! (And then there's this thing I have for older women...)

Who just happens to be a Senator, which eventually led to...






It took me a few episodes to see past the frakking hot teacher rocking the business suits Laura Roslin (played by Mary McDonnell) but I got there.



Why do I suddenly feel the urge for Tank Top Tuesday?



But Starbuck and Roslin are not the only hot women in this series (or maybe I should say hot females?). We have the Cylons as well. Number Eight aka Boomer and Number Six.



Bah... Who am I kidding? This is a big bowl of really hot women! Why did it take me so long to start watching? (Don't answer that...)




So what made me watch BSG?
Mostly this (which basically it's a recap of the first 3 seasons - and a funny one):



But I probably never would have looked for BSG on YouTube if it hadn't been for Natazzz’s blog For the Roses - especially this post. Or this YouTube video.

Happy Friday.Photoserver.WS

4 comments:

Natazzz said...

Hey, thanks for the shout out!

It's good to hear you finally became smart and started watching what might possibly be the greatest TV show ever.

Yes, the women are F-ing hot, but BSG is so much more than a show with nice pieces of ass. I would watch it for the plot alone...

Random said...

You're welcome ;o)

And I agree with you. There's certainly more to BSG than the immensely hot women (but I really wanted to post the pictures....).
I like the fact that they (the writers) come up with some really clever stories and ways of getting out of trouble - and that it actually seems believable.

Since I haven't seen more than the first season, I won't call it the greatest TV-show just yet, but it sure has got potential ;o)

Isvind said...

just wait til season three... Lucy Lawless *drewls*
and yes there is some very attractive women in the show. I love Starbucks attitude, but I also love the rawness of Number Six.
Anyways... welcome to the dark side.

It's purely addictive

Random said...

Thank you ;o)

Yeah... Lucy Lawless...*sighs*

Don't tell anybody, but I actually had planned to skip the first two seasons, just b/c of her.
Now I'm glad I didn't. There's way too much going on (in the first season - and probably also the second) for me to jump right into season 3 and think I'll know what's going on....