Sunday, February 15, 2009

Sapphic Sunday:


I actually wanted to base today’s Sapphic Sunday on the Danish handball player (now coach) Anja Andersen who turns 40 today.
But then I realized that all I really know about her is that:

She’s (in)famous for her ability on the handball field.
She used to live in my hometown (when she was a teenager – before she joined the national team)

And she’s gay.
Oh and: Her trademark - especially to the referee’s.



So I decided to pay tribute to another Dane. Perhaps more known by rest of the world. The Model/Actress/Photographer.

Helena Christensen (also at
Imdb)




















Music video with Helena Christensen:






And some pictures may not suitable for some viewers (this one might be worse than Eva Mendes’ Calvin Klein commercial - we are after all a bit more liberal over here). However if you can’t resist go here.

And have a happy Sunday ;o)

No comments: