Wednesday, February 4, 2009

L Word 603: LMFAO.

I think these describe pretty much how I felt, when I saw this episode (btw thank you YouTube!). It's the Shenny thing! I'm not really feeling it. (Or actually I am feeling it but not in a good way)






If everything else fails you could go the 'Bette and Tina'-way:



If you haven't watched this episode (or any of the episodes this season) go to YouTube. It's there somewhere.
Or go to AfterEllen to read scribegrrrl’s recaps. You won't be disappointed.

2 comments:

Nelfy said...

I absolutely adore Leisha Hailey for giving us that - pretty much summed up how I feel too!! so amazing, how she can put all that into her facial expression. and bette?? completely hilarious!! or maybe high-larious.... ;-)

Random said...

High-larious might just be the answer ;o)
And Leisha Hailey = Amazing!