Sunday, February 8, 2009

Sapphic Sunday:

For my second Sapphic Sunday post I have chosen not one, not two - but a whole bunch of women (or girls) – and actually one guy, but he’s great and you’ll love him so…

Ladies and…erhm…ladies. I give you:

Jess


Lori

AJ

Michelle

Laura/Lu

And Kade

I know the pictures aren’t that big, but you get the idea. (I ‘borrowed’ the pictures from their video thumbnails…)
You may have observed that I have been talking about them before.
They have made my week more than once with their videos.

Here’s what they say about their YouTube channel:

Welcome to The Beaver Bunch - where five (plus 1) very different LGBTQ members have come together to break stereotypes, discuss the world at large, and answer your questions.


They are all warm, genuine and very honest human beings and I like the fact that they dare take on LGBTQ questions which - at times - are really tough and (really) personal. I'm not sure I could do it. Not while facing a camera.

They are all amazing and just funny, bold, charming, witty, lovely, beautiful, caring and passionate.

And I guess it all sums up to my admiration.

All I have left to say is:
Photoserver.WS.

No comments: