Sunday, May 3, 2009

Sapphic Sunday:

I was driving in my car and listening to the radio. Two things which rarely happens at the same time because I usually make mixed CD's of the songs I like to listen to at the moment – you know, for when I’m driving in my car? It has to be something with a strong beat and something I can sing along to and… Never mind…
The Danish-Greenlandic singer Julie Berthelsen apparently made a new CD. (From which I heard a song – obviously – while driving. And then I wondered why I haven’t posted anything about her… See. I finally got to the point!)
In 2002 Julie was studying to become a doctor but then she entered the show Popstars (the Danish version) and even if she only finished in second place she’s the one with the career (- and the talent…).

That woman is breathtaking.
Not only does she have a great voice but she’s gorgeous as well.


Julie Berthelsen - Every Little Part Of Me


Julie Berthelsen - Lige nu (Right Now)


Julie Berthelsen - Moments' Bliss (There’s a Danish version as well)


Some other songs: Home, Completely Fallen and Time Traveler – though this is not one of the best videos music wise - you can’t hear the song very well, but you can watch her move around on stage ;o)


For more information go to Julie’s MySpace Page.














Have a great Sunday!

No comments: