Wednesday, May 20, 2009

I'm so slow...

When I'm at eurOut I usually go straight to the articles to catch up on things. And I will eventually get to figure out who's the website of the week - and since it's a Sunday to Sunday thing I always figure I have plenty of time to discover a new site.

Yeah...

So I'm actually a bit (read: extremely) embarrassed today. I just found out that this week’s website is actually my blog. *blushes*. [I believe my reaction was: Oh.. Wait? What?]
And it’s kind of weird seeing your header on an international website.

I guess what I’m trying to say is: I’m honored. Thank you :o)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

woot woot. i to was excited to see your header. if i had known you didn't see it right away, i'd have knocked you over the head with something to let you know. :)

Random said...

That would have been much appreciated - in a non violent way of course ;o)

Clearly I need to pay more attention to details... ;o)