Friday, May 15, 2009

ESC: We qualified...

The Eurovision Song Contest...

Somehow I think the entire thing has gotten to big. 2 rounds of semi-finals..? Really?

What ever happend to: "If you don't finish in the top...say 25...you don't qualify next year. Then those who didn't qualify last year will have their chance..."

Anyway. Denmark did get through the semi-finals and is a contestant in the final. Much to my surprise actually. I thought the ESC countries would have found it a bit too 'Ronan Keating' (and as he co-wrote the song I can't really blame anyone).

ESC: Brinck - Believe again (Denmark)


I like the song. I'm just not sure it's an 'ESC-song' (if that makes any sense at all...).


The final's tomorrow.

Do you have a favorite?

Are you even going to watch?

My answers would be: "No - I haven't watched the semi-finals so I really haven't heard that many of the other songs" and "Yes!"
And if I can multitask I will be following the event at eurOut as well.

No comments: