Monday, May 18, 2009

Memory Monday:

Also known as: ”even more bad music” *lol*.
I’m pretty sure a psychiatrist would have a field day with my taste in music when I was a teenager ;o)

Dizzy Mizz Lizzy - Silverflame

Danish band in the 90’s. The lead singer Tim Christensen has his own career, and Celine Dion seems to like his music


Kim Larsen – This is My Life

Kim Larsen’s made a whole lot of music throughout the years (and even if I didn’t like his music – which I do – I would probably know the lyrics just as well). I have a lot of favorites but Flyvere I Natten [Airplanes in the Night] is in my top 3.


Richard Marx – Hazard

Although I think I listened to Right Here Waiting equally as much.



Guns’n’Roses – Knocking On Heavens Door



Bon Jovi – Bed of Roses



Bryan Adams – Summer of ‘69


It's funny, though. I always seem to remember that the pace in the music was way faster when I first heard the songs.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i really laugh at Richard Marx, but i have to admit i bought his first album. even if i don't want to be i am, alas, a product of the 80s and only listened to top 40 crap as a youngster. *sigh*

Random said...

What else was there to listen to? ;o)

I have a (huge) collection of records and tapes - and even a few CD’s - I will never listen to today - but I thought it was great music when I bought it ;o)