Saturday, May 23, 2009

Clearly I need to stay at home on Fridays.

Too many things happen on Fridays ;o)

I miss out on #followfriday (thanks for the #follows!), in fact I miss out on most at Twitter.
I get way behind on reading blog posts and articles (and on watching YouTube videos).

But I usually enjoy myself in the real world ;o)

So while I was away (Friday and most of Saturday) and the real life got in the way of my somewhat more interesting life on the Internet (which, come to think about it, seems a bit depressing...) I took some pictures:



Look at that sky



Horses



Sunset




I apologize for the lack of quality in the pictures. I usually use the camera in my phone and I am most certainly not a photographer ;o)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

those are nice pictures. Denmark may have to get bumped up to top of the list of places to see first :).
oh and ballroom dancing is what i want to learn.

Random said...

Thank you.

Well as long as you don't plan on seeing a whole lot of mountains, hills and valleys, then you are all set for a trip to Denmark ;o)
We don't do mountains. Even though one of our main tourist attractions is called Himmelbjerget (which would be translated into the mountain that reaches the sky) but we do have the ability to laugh at ourselves, because it only raises 147 meters above sea level...

Luckily there's more to Denmark than that ;o)

And ballroom dancing. Check!