Sunday, May 24, 2009

Sapphic Sunday:

I like crime. Well, the fictional kind anyway. Or rather I like the crime solvers. In the books, the movies or the TV shows. It really doesn’t matter whether it’s a male or a female lead in the story as long as it’s well written and somewhat realistic. But that doesn’t mean I don’t appreciate when the women ‘step up to the plate’.
Like the women of NCIS.



Kate - Caitlin Todd (Sasha Alexander):






Jenny Shepard aka the Director (Lauren Holly)






Abby Sciuto (Pauley Perrette):






I want to be Abby. The brains. The skills. The gadgets! [Have I ever told you how much I love gadgets? Plus I have a 'thing' for forensic science as well. And history - but that doesn't really seem to fit in here ;o)]

And Ziva David (Cote de Pablo).




I <3 Ziva. Really! That girl can kick some a**!

And she sings too ;o)


And this is a song performed (and written) by Pauley Perrette


Both songs are (exclusively) on the official NCIS soundtrack.

Do you watch NCIS?

2 comments:

Spoil Myself said...

NCIS - one of my favorite shows :) i don't even mind watching reruns or rewatching some of my favorite episodes.
And speaking of current episodes, scenes with Ziva or Abby or both of them are much fun, all that subtext ;)

Random said...

Oh yes ;o)

Quite a difference from the beginning where Abby couldn't stand Ziva ;o)